View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 02:48 PM
Pathfinder

Ascension and symptoms

Hello

I am going through what I know to be ascension. During this period of my life I have had tumultuous change, great enlightenment, big shifts in my relationships, become more self aware and authentic, and most of all met the man I think is my twin flame.

I have had many symptoms which I now know I can attribute to the ascension process. Last week a strange thing happened - not sure if I should post it here or in the crystal and mineral forum. I went into a mineral store and was in there for about 20 minutes. I was feeling a bit emotional and unsettled as I am most days, but also because I was thinking of my twin flame and had shared my experience about him with the people who run the store.

The man who served me I think had some sort of vibration that I felt. I felt taken in by his eyes, and his general presence. Anyway after leaving I started developing an allergic type reaction. Like hayfever I think. I have never had an allergic reaction in my life. My eyes were getting bothered by the bookstore I had just entered, and the paper smell was noticeable. Long story short was that my eyes continued to get irritated, watery, and sensitive. Nose was stuffy. Eyes tearing up and not stopping. I ended up at the dr's.

Any ideas what happened? This happened last week and has not happened again.

thanks
Christine
X