View Single Post
Old 29-08-2017, 10:09 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
That's fascinating. I was going to ask you what pyramid healing was and I got that message the servers too busy. Looks as though you got my message across the ether!

Did you make the crystal pyramid yourself? Do you use it on yourself? By holding it or is just near you? Would love to hear more.

Patrycia

I make the pyramids myself, the one shown I made about 13 years ago the basic pyramid is a candy box shaped as a pyramid around 8 inches square at the base and I added the crystals. I spend time inside my frame pyramid where there are 12 more crystal covered pyramids some are candy boxes and some I bought the required shapes and taped them together and added the crystals, some are double pyramids and some triple pyramids and around 40 marble pyramids all are charged with Reiki, I also channel reiki into and through the healing pyramid and because there is a marble pyramid inside which attracts and stores energies all the energies of all the other pyramids is added into and through the healing pyramid and 3 times a week I send all those combined energies Reiki, crystal and pyramid to upwards of 100 people on some facebook reiki groups I belong to, hope this explains things for you.