View Single Post
Old 16-04-2017, 09:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
I've been on SF for 7 years and it just occurred to me recently that SF doesn't have a SSL certificate in order to have a more secure user experience (being an https website). This is often important when people are signing on with usernames and passwords or other sensitive data on a website. I don't know for sure, but there may be additional costs involved. Anyway, it's not really a big deal; was just curious is all. Thanks Admins and Mods.

Thanks, Black Raven. Ill forward it over to tech/staff, not sure if anything can be done at the moment, but sure worth bringing attention to it.
I think a concern I am having is when anyone clicks on links. In the past, the forum usually gave a warning or redirection page notifying a member that they are about to leave the forum. Something happened ( I think) in the CSS code where it doesn't give that warning anymore. For the most part I try to look through most of the links posted, remove them if they seem suspicious, but just a heads up before clicking on links too. All a work in progress figuring out these glitches.

Cloves