Thread: Lord Shiva
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 12:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
hi luv to be spiritual. I talk to many gods not just hindu but recently I have been talking to Ganesh and found him to be very effective as the 'remover of obstacles'. If you are still having trouble with your connection to Shiva maybe he can help you remove whatever doubt or worry is blocking you. I think it sounds like more than just lack of time ? xx
Namaste.

Yes a time that has probably elapsed by now judging by the vintage of this thread.

If you truly believe Ganesha will remove your obstacles, then He will.

There is no connection, there is only Shiva.

As I say; if you can't get a good signal, blame the operator who is trying to put you through.

I've gone into the hows and whys I connect with Shiva in great length until I would assume that people will get bored with it....this is what "real Bhakti" does.

Love Shiva to connect with Shiva and give Him your heart if that love is truly there - he won't break it NEVER! and he won't hurt you - it's what unconditional love does.

Surrender to Shiva and just let it wash over you in warm waves of indescribable bliss.

Aum Namah Shivaya