Thread: Lord Shiva
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2016, 10:25 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv To Be Spiritual
Hello all! Im here, b'coz I want to talk about my lord shiva, before 3-4 years ago I pray to him with pure heart to give me darshan and stay with me, after that my life changes lord shiva helps me in every difficulty and fullfill my all wishesh even I cant wish it in front of him, I feel lord shiva's grace, but at last year I lose my contact with him and become very sad but now things seem good and hope I'll make my relation with him even more stronger what about u guys? :)

I am a Hanuman bhakt myself. But I also believe Hindu scriptures which identify Hanuman as an incarnation of Lord Shiva himself.

This fact also finds a mention in the Hanuman Chalisa written by Tulsidas where he says -

"Sankar Suvan Kesri Nandan, Tej Prataap Maha Jag Bandan"

Meaning: Oh Hanuman, you are the incarnation of Lord Shiva, you are the son of King Kesari, your great glory is worshipped by the entire world.

I think this is the beauty of Hinduism where you can pray to any one deity that you identify with the most and automatically you are also blessed by many other powerful deities as well.