View Single Post
Old 19-06-2019, 02:46 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Dark night of soul is interesting and i think regarding my own life, I would have thought it just depression/melancholia.
Depression can be part of the DN of the S. But the Dark Night Experience is accompanied by further symptoms. In Dark Night you, for example, show a permanent interest in spiritual questions like: Who am I, as a soul? Why I’m in this world? What is the purpose of being incarnated in general? Or: How will I transform and what is my role in the universe?
Further the Dark Night of the Soul Experience is often accompanied by all sorts of agonizing physical discomfort, as well as, feelings of meaninglessness and insignificance regarding existential questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Accepting that the dark or let us say consciousness contracting thoughts begin to arise ... if we look at it as toxins of our past fear/desire matrix being removed, we may simply observe the phenomena without associating our present flowing consciousness with it. Only when we wrongly (delusionally) believe in a relationship between us and the negativity that we deny ourselves the divine connect in the here & now.

Since we have conditioned ourselves to a belief in limitation, we feel imprisoned even though we are free. We can simply choose to snap out of it right now. Instantly. However, the prerequisite is letting go of aspect of clinging to external ephemeral images.

What is your point??