Thread: I saw a fairy.
View Single Post
Old 16-10-2006, 02:57 AM
Lapis

Very cool feogoddess. It's always exciting when these type of things, these type of meetings or bleedthroughs happen, and we physically see. I've studied Astrology for 32 years now and I've noticed that if someone's going to experience what you and others have, it's usually with the Elemental group or groups that they themselves have more of. This is represented by their natal (birth) charts and how much of what element they have and where it is etc.

What I mean is that if you're a lot of Water (in your Natal/birth Chart) then you're more likely to see and/or interact with the Water Elementals. Same with Air, Fire or Earth. We contain those same elements in ourselves and due to the energetic similarity, we'll vibrate more to certain Elemental groups than to others.

Many years ago I was outside hanging laundry in a small field filled with tall dry grass and weeds. The area where I was hanging the laundry was cleared, but the rest was about 3 feet tall with this dry summer weeds or whatever it was. I heard the dry grass rustling and looked up to see the tops of the weeds moving like a dog or cat was walking through it. I keep hanging laundry and watching the moving weeds and waiting to see a cat come walking out into the clearing where I was.

What walked out into that clearing about 10 feet or so infront of me was not an animal however! It was an Earth Elemental. A little male 'Gnome' I guess you'd call it. It was about 2.5 feet tall and wore dark brown pants, black leather looking boots folded over at the top, a dirty off-white long sleeved shirt, dark brick-red vest that had little animal bones sewn onto it and other small things I didn't recognize, and a large pointed old dirty hat.

He had long dark hair that was graying and a long beard. The thing that struck me the most was that he looked like he was caked in dry mud and powdery dirt. He was filthy but in that typical earthy way. It also seemed to me that his clothes and hat were sort of permanent, like an animals fur or coat. He was literally earth-earthy.

When he walked out into the open area of this little field, he saw my feet first and his head flew up to look me in the eyes. I swear, we were both as shocked to be seeing each other! He didn't telepath anything to me, we just each stood there staring at each other for a good half a minute. I never took my eyes off of him and after that half a minute or so, he simply dematerialized infront of my eyes. He went back Home I'd guess.

I'm a Capricorn which is an Earth Sign. I have a Water Sign "Rising" and I've also had a face-to-face encounter with a Water Elemental at the ocean once. I've also seen Air Elementals often too but not in as much detail as you described feogoddess.