View Single Post
Old 14-07-2018, 10:21 AM
Master
I always had something against treated / man-made crystals myself, but I have come to appreciate them over time.

Did you know heat-treated citrine is the citrine that has the exact properties people want citrine for? Natural citrine works entirely different and most people don't even know what that does. They want citrine for what they know it does and for that you need the heat-treated variety, not the natural.

Nature also does 'heat treating' so in actual fact there's nothing wrong with doing it. Maybe sometimes it happens slower in natural, but I think not always. If a volcano erupts, the heat will likely also be instant. The biggest difference may be that cooling off is much much slower.
Doesn't change the fact that the properties ascribed to citrine -the reason people want it- go with heat treated version, not natural citrine.

In a way it is a mindset I think. In a way it's the ego block that tells us it's **, but is it really if you feel and intuit? Our egos and minds are the very things that trick us in life and cause us to miss out on a great many opportunities and growth.

A similar thing with Fire & Ice crystals: clear quartz that's been exposed to heat so it cracks on the inside and then creates these wonderful rainbows.
Years ago I felt sorry for crystals being treated this way. Now I own one of these, a large one at that, and I love its energy!

The one I find most difficult to connect with is opalite. I'm not certain whether it's knowing it's not natural or not 100%, or its energy.

To be honest, if you think of treated and/or man-made crystals and programmed natural crystals... what is worse?
I don't like people programming crystals and most don't have a clue what they're doing and mostly it's limiting the crystal's natural goal in existence and natural energies. I doubt most even feel before programming if the crystal actually wants to be programmed and if it is suited for the program.

I've had a crystal -a huge one- that didn't feel right and I couldn't work out what its problem was. Turned out it had 3 different programs put on it that were all running, causing the crystal to be completely noodle doodle, its energy going all over the place.

So what is worse? Mistreating crystals with programming without proper knowledge or treating crystals which changes their energies but doesn't damage it.

Treating crystals to sell them as something they're not is wrong full stop, by which I mean things like dying howlite to sell it for turquoise.