View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 05:57 AM
cdog

These are amazing times that we live in friends. The statement "they were the worst of times and the best of times comes to mind.
I drive for a living as well. 12 hrs of personal reflection for the most part. I like to complain sometimes about that but it is the only true time I have to myself. A blessing in disguise. The amazing thing is, I am on auto-pilot most of the time.
10 minutes behind the wheel and wallah, I am wherever my mind takes me.
Like an OBE minus the meditation.
After I wrote the earlier post, I decided today to write down my observations and thoughts on the moments throughout the day. I asked that they be clear and it took about 3 minutes before seeing 333. I had at least 2 dozen before 3 AM but I then noticed a halo or aura coming from the sun, it was so huge it took up about 1/8th of the sky. I had to ask another driver to verify that I wasn't just seeing things. Later, I found that it is a common occurrence. I have seen it around the moon many times and just as large but never in the day. It was pretty cool. Just before sunset I also had another first. About 15 Ravens flew across my truck on there way to somewhere. The odd thing is some flew in front, over, and behind as if I was not even there. Anyways, I might soon post what I wrote exactly so I might get your take on it.
I haven't looked in Angels 101 for a while so I might try that.
Anyways, its always nice to meet new people and realize that we aren't the only ones seeing a different picture right!
Some day we may have to discuss some things in Chat.
Good Day/Good Night all.