View Single Post
Old 30-09-2017, 11:39 AM
Experiencer
Okay ive now read the thread and I must say that I disagree and although I've stated earlier that I have been psychically attacked throughout my life in different circumstances. Love relationship are not the way it has occurred.

I do not believe that we are put into love relationships with aliens or Demons or any of these lovebite relationships actually occur.

And the reason that I have this belief . Is that I have myself been in the extremely toxic narcissistic sociopathic relationship.

However I know that as a highly evolved being I agreed to be in that relationship in order to teach and help that soul grow I know that it was preplanned by the divine light and by having prior to our birth .

I know that I had to wait many years before that person was in the right position to be in a relationship with me and that person has now since passed away also and from the communications that I've had with them since then that They have now been in spirit, They have said they are just extremely grateful for the period of time that they got to spend with me.

So I'm definitely don't play the victim and think that I was The target of some Demon nor some alien lovebite it was definitely that I agreed to be in this relationship. It is the reason that TF are on earth to transmute the negative blood lines & in many cases TF are put in these relationships with the toxic in order to have children, many starseed children coming in now, need the negative blood line to transmute & in many cases they will have 1 empathic highly evolved parent & the other toxic Narcissistic blood line.

If we look even further the Empath has also come through a negative blood line
Themselves but have managed to transmute, which is why many TF seem to be born into difficult situations.

I think that it's so obvious what has gone on here the different religions and the different Indians over time have noticed the pattern that we are now in the western societies noticing of the rise of the narcissistic an empath relationship.

They had also previously noticed that some time ago that these highly evolved twin flame souls were finding themselves in relationships with Narcissists or Extremely toxic relationships from people that were trying to destroy them,
they have obviously taken the point of view that this was some black magic or dark force that was doing this to these evolved souls when In reality that's not the case. It is because the. Evolved souls have agreed with god / divine light to volunteer to try to help the souls & heal those DNA lines that have no empathy.
The whole idea of lovebite relationships is a victim mentality, inaccurate & off course from where we need to be.