View Single Post
Old 17-05-2017, 07:52 PM
Ascender

[quote=Joyce]
Quote:
[b]I'm going to comment on pretty much everything that's been said above, and chose this one to use for quotes. Thanks jre5139, but I believe ulterior motives carry their own energy different from true intention and whatever that is is going to attract, for our higher (the unknown) good. I also don't believe motives are even connected with intuition, but what do I know.

llp6185 and Aube Borealis, your points for attraction (for good) are certainly giving you a faaar better chance of attracting good. Yet Lorelyen believes this is all for acquisition, not spiritual alignment blabla as if you (she)doesn't get something wanted there's reason to be bitter. Small thinking and not sounding too spiritually minded to me in my humble opinion
[b]
Always conswquesces, and to me it sounds as if your first statements are correct, yet then where witchcraft if concerned, it sounds to me (messing with another's free will) as if you're mixing apples and oranges so to say. In other words, trying to understand the blending of someone else's energy (freewill, intentions . . )with our own . . can't be explained. Black magic, or whatever one calls messing on the dark-side certainly is never positive or good IMO!!!,
[/COLORLorelyen, I believe there's a lot more to your perception of this law than you're telling, or not telling I am not trying to be confrontational, I just believe it's better to thoroughly understand.

TechnicGeek: I watched, stopped, wrote, watched . . the YTube video by Miss Teal. Wow, she's got some agenda.

I don't know who she thinks she is, but her video seemed really over the top with her bias projecting her great wisdom or awareness. She speaks as if she IS talking to ones with "elementary understanding" and she's attempting to foster HER agenda, which is who cares.

She has colored this law of attraction into complication & confusion. Humans need a deeper understanding (spiritual wisdom?) of this law in order not to believe they'll get everything their little heart desires. This is what the movie, THE SECRET, attempted. Yes, the influences of this great mystery of life everyone wants to EXPLAIN are ever present, but for her to say "F--k the LOA", is her agenda, not humanity's. Miss Teal speak as if she's back 11 years ago. Wake up beautiful Ms Teal ~ gather in your newbies before they catch on while they're becoming better people.

I was surprised to see the animation parts, in that video, were seemingly done by the same that did Spirit Science - who knows.

Well, there's Joyce's $2 worth (long not necessarily in value )

No problem, glad I could provide content... your post leads me to a few questions...
So you talk of intention vs ulterior motives, could you expand on this and how it affects the LOA? I think this is the part that trips me up.
What do you mean by ulterior motives? Ok, I have watched certain spiritual leaders/ teachers or maybe a few that were not particularly spiritual but that taught about the LOA, and they claim they can manifest stuff just because they want it at that time. It's more than Teal Swan (I will get back to her in a moment), there were others. There was a guy, I will have to look for him, his name was Steve something and he was not particularly spiritual but he taught the LOA and he said he can manifest anything he wants. For example, he says he can manifest coins on the ground and so can his kid (he had taught how to do this). Ok, so his intentions are just that he wants or needs some money, right? Is that an acceptable intention? Because, obviously, it works for him.
It seems less than pure in some way, it is not a need, just a want for him but he can do it. So I'm curious to understand where the line is drawn. Also, how to manifest extra money in particular when I need it. I also wonder how the heck you would teach this to a kid, but that could just be because I am thinking of my kids, vs other peoples lol. Anyway, I can look for his full name if it helps, I'm just curious about what intentions work and what does not and why certain people can manifest random, un-needs and other people can hardly manifest needs. I am aware of clearing blocks and all that, I mean, I would like to understand it past that as I feel my blocks are for the most part, good and clear.

I believe though, there has been somewhat of a designated path in my life and that has something to do with what can happen as far as manifesting stuff. I realize this isn't spiritual but I'm still interested as it is useful.

Now on to Teal Swan, I am glad she came up. I used to like her and she was one of the first people I heard talk about the LOA, I'm interested to know more of your opinion on her, mine has changed a lot.
I watched a body language expert's opinion of her and that is when I really started to doubt her, at least her story she tells of her childhood. The body lang expert just had a lot of good points and I had to agree that her story of her childhood is sounding more and more shady the more I hear about it. At this point, I don't really believe her childhood story too much and makes me wonder what else she lies about. Although if she gets a lot of her information from reading lots of books (as the girl would lived with her claimed) than some of it, in and of itself, could still be useful to some people. So that's not to say every message is useless, but I don't want to follow a source I don't trust.

So thank you for the reply as I just want to understand it all lol

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"