View Single Post
Old 13-04-2017, 11:04 AM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt
No angels will ever be born from women. Its know that they can produce offspring Genesis ch6 v2 among other various texts through out the old testament. First, they are real beings and be wise not to talk to them. Either they are of the devil or of God. In either case don't seek after them. Seek only the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:3, "Don't you know that we shall judge angels?" This is in reference to the fallen angels. If you have questions ask me I've been around demon spirits for a long time so I know their MO. Seek God through the bible my friend.

I agree, angels cannot be born from man kind. However through different spiritual resources I have found that an angel's soul can be placed inside of a human's body to be born into this world. Also for the rest of the bible stuff, it seems like you are pushing your beliefs a bit to much. I understand you have your own point of view but saying things like "Seek God through the bible my friend." can be seen as you shoving your beliefs onto someone else. It's also sounds like your implying that seeking God through the bible is the only way to do so when many people believe otherwise. If this is what you believe then that is fine but please don't push your beliefs onto others.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon