Thread: UFO photography
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 05:50 PM
Experiencer
Got some new material to share. 5/6/2018

Lots of activity, but hard to determine valid objects from bugs and other possible sky particles floating around. I guess I should do this more often during winter since there is definitely less insects flying around.

Started this again with short meditation and call for communication from the beings.

Decided to show this one, because it was different from other black or gray objects, which could all have been insects. This one being white, I guess it could have been some sort of a petal, perhaps a pollen.. It is however traveling in a straight line, and traversing the sky quite fast. At closer inspection it does resemble some sort of a transforming energy sphere, but in retrospect it could have just been some air particle, coupled with bad image making it look like so. It does appear to have a brighter center radiating energy, light, quite possible being illuminated by the sun? Don't really want to make any real conclusions here, but still, not a bad catch.

1. Composite of 6 pictures, each 1/800 sec iso 100 f5.6

Original

Increased contrast, whites/lights/sharpness, decreased exposure

Same as last, but cropped with zoom

Got some other objects as well, and will share later. Need to prepare the photos and provide some comparison with pictures on which flying insects are clearly visible, so I can argue why the other objects I will present could be something other than that. Have fun everyone ;)