View Single Post
Old 15-11-2019, 12:56 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Everything that has life, has and uses energy. Energy is recycled...is travels by wavelengths, on the vibrational frequency it is likened to. We are the same, as plants, insects, animals, ECT...but our energetic frequency has a conscious that may be higher.

From what I saw in my NDE, yes I personally have reincarnated more than once....and was shown this. I was very similar to who I am today (but, was different genders) I went through very much the same struggles, hardships, ECT.....as I have in this life. I know that I committed suicide in one of my past lives as a female, died very young in war as a male....I even got to see my funeral ( with a guide/spirit) who took me there.

There is no time (past, present, or future)....there is only frequency changes...and time is measured by your spiritual growth.

We all have different personalities, interest, frequencies, ECT....so we all won't be doing the same things in the afterlife. While I chose to incarnate again ( and yes, I'm one of those who wish I didn't) not all souls will wish to do this.

From my understanding, we all are part of God, the light. God's frequency is very high, and very abstract, intelligent, loving, ECT...
Our light, the frequency isn't as high. So in order to shed the darker aspects of our light, and to move higher in frequency....we should incarnate to learn, and change that darker aspect to knowledge, wisdom, love....so that we can move higher up in frequency. It is impossible to align with the higher realms...when our energy does not match in frequency.

That is the point in reincarnation....that is why we go through such hardships, because there is darker aspects to our light that need to be worked on...so that we can mover higher in frequency.

Colorado,your post gives me great comfort.