View Single Post
Old 14-02-2020, 12:41 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
That is nice to know and good to hear your dog is responding well.

After doing my research, the status of CBD in Australia is a tricky and sticky wicket.

Whilst it isn't really "illegal" per se, you still need a prescription for it and an import licence to purchase it online

The prescription not only needs to be doctor approved, but also government approved and the red tape one needs to go through to acquire it is incredible!

It is usually only prescribed when all other treatments have failed.

I mean, this is Australia we are talking about...the country which has the strictest drug laws in the world!

I wanted to import wild lettuce extract for my pain because it isn't "approved for use" in Australia and customs wouldn't allow me to get it online.

My mother tried getting rare orchid seeds (monkey orchid) from China...she was charged for importing "dangerous substances"....it is SO stupid!

You know, I would love to move to Denver, Colorado because I KNOW that microdosing Psilocybin is the only "way out" for me.

I would love to take part in an Ayahuasca ceremony to "kick start" my ailing Spirituality.

There is a video I own called "The Sacred Science"...let me see if there is a YouTube video of it:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VsrEFWfzZcw

All of this is just a personal bugbear of mine...it is also something that those who do not live in Australia would be able to understand..and yep, I oftentimes find myself getting jealous of those who live in other countries.

Watching the video now. I've watched a few feature length vids/movies on Ayahuasca, including a couple of Joe Rogan podcasts. He's big on DMT. LOL!

Back in the day I did a LOT of psychedelics and high dosages. Very high dosages.

During the summer of 1979 during one experience I had a brief eyes-open vision, maybe five or so seconds, but it was a doozy.

I was in a hospital room and dad was in the bed, intubated. I was holding his hand and our eyes were locked when he stiffened, eyes opening wide.

Twenty years later in 1999 I was in that very room, holding his hand and looking into his eyes when he succumbed to cardiac arrest. I had signed a DNR because he was near the end with no hope of recovery. I wanted him to go as easy as possible and while the family was at his bedside.