View Single Post
Old 20-07-2011, 01:40 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious
I heard that if you don't go into the light soon after you die that its not good for the soul and the longer you leave it the worse it is?

Some people who aren't ready to leave the earth after they die or haven't come to terms with their own death still remain on earth as earth-bound spirits.

Hello

NO I do not see it that way. I work with Ghosts what I call one that has not made that transition to the Light to become Spirit. There are many a reason why some do not go over many times its "Fear" of those age old punishement ideas of a "H" to greet them on the other side. There is no place such as that I have come to cross one to.

At times one simply has had such a sudden death that they have not processed that they are gone, and feel cheeted at times I guess is the best way to say it. Or they feel that there is something needing done beofe they go. This is often the case with one's that have met a death not by accident, they want and rightfully so so
me justice served.

If one has taken sadly one's own life they fear going out of again out dated teachings I feel on being Sin or punished for that. Again they go to heal and get the help that was not there for them in the physical plane. We are quick to judge when we are physical being but there is no judgments in the Light.

There is always someone for them to find to get that hand to cross and more and more of us are embracing and doing that work. There is nothing nicer than seeing one go over into the Light walk through that doorway I open for them and in time come back to me to say thanks.

Having worked with all levels of what one's would call good people and bad people I find only LOVe an Light they move to. I am not here to judge them, if they find a path to me I do what I was called forth to do help.

Lynn