View Single Post
Old 19-07-2011, 08:13 AM
Trieah

I've been doing soul counselling for the past year and a half, and have helped thousands of lost souls find their way back home. There are about as many different reasons why some souls don't cross into the Light, upon their death, as there are many different reasons why people do the things they do.

Some souls are just in such a dark place, that they can't even hear their spirit team at all. Just like how some people are in such a dark place that they refuse to understand that other people are trying to help them. Typically, these spirits who haven't crossed over, tend to get lump sumed into the category of dark entities, negative spirits, and Demons. But a reason for not crossing, can be just as simple as not even realizing they are dead and therefore not really a typical "negative spirit".

Some spirit get caught up in some kind of reality bubble where they are not even aware of any time progression. They will always think they are still in their own time era, until something or someone breaks down that barrier. They can either keep reliving the same circumstances of their death, over and over again, such as with people who were brutally murdered. Or they can just go about their own business in some kind of altered reality that mirrored their life, only without the actual time progression.

Again, there are so many different reasons behind how and why this happens, that I can't even list them all. Some spirits are aware of the progression of time, but they still do not cross over, for what ever personal reason they have. And yes, that does include the fear of being sent to "Hell" for believing they're somehow not worthy of God's love.

There have even been cases where some souls will even hold other souls hostage through fear. I do recall one time, when I was working with a couple of lost soul in an old hospital, where a young woman came to warn me that the male spirit who was keeping her there, would try to harm me if I did anything to help. I told her to look around me, and see exactly who was watching my back. I was intending for it to be comforting to her, to know that I had both Jesus and Archangel Michael around me to make sure nothing like that ever happened. But she just coward in a corner, averting her eyes, and started to cry. Because of what the church has been teaching for thousands of years, this spirit was absolutely terrified at seeing Jesus and Archangel Michael. I had to do a lot of convincing to get her to finally believe they weren't going to punish her.