View Single Post
Old 17-02-2011, 04:13 AM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
sorry, but youre completely incorrect...ive no need of an excuse as i have a means of direct experience and instruction from the Divine...it cant be found in ANY book, anywhere....the place you will "attain" is a place ive already gone beyond...you could too, but you choose not to, your busy with a bauble of a book i guess, but thats ok, God will wait... btw, Jesus isnt a savior, and isnt even the highest saint in the world's history, no offense to him, but there are a great many others that have attained a spot that Jesus simply never did in his entire life...but to each their own...

All who agree with brother Shabda say AMEN, I don't believe in the group of religious zelots who put down anything that doesn't agree with the bible. The bible is but a bunch of letters written by someone that no one can identify. None of the gospels were writen by their namesakes and those more tha 60 years after the supposed crucifixion, death and resurrection. I agree with Seth that there was a stand in for Jesus. It wouldn't have been difficult to find another, for there were many who believed themselves to be the messiah. Find one, drug him and tell him he's going to die for all the christians and then Peter denied him at the garden, why? because it wasn't Jesus but a stand in messiah. It was necessary to have a crucifixion in order to fulfil the scripture. However Jesus was no martyr, that wasn't in the plans for him. Why in heavens name would God want his only son to die? Well if you look into it, you'll find that we are all sons and daughters of the Source of all consciousness.

Jesus was here to tell us that we don't die and that the spirit is within each of us. There are many metaphysical metaphors in Jesus' words. Ever since Constantine the bible has been used to create power for the leaders, to keep every good christian under the thumb of Pope's and that ilk.

It is simply a waste of time trying to convince most christians about the Source of consciousness and that there is no god as such. I believe and I have been told that they chose to come into this reality with that understanding and only time will tell the truth.