View Single Post
Old 15-10-2013, 07:58 AM
Master
So sorry dmt, I had disappeared thinking I was off for 6 months or so but life had other ideas, gladly so or I would of missed this.
Firstly a great big thankyou to yourself and your guides, it would be hard to appreciate yours time more, you have a beautiful gift dmt.
Its also quite apparent that the theme in which you've picked up has come up in just about every conversation or reading ive had lately and to be fair ive just dismissed it mostly thinking I didn't feel ready, so I greatly appreciate what you've said here and its a relevant kick up my behind to get on with it, which I am doing and so far its all good.
Thankyou once again my friend and if I can ever return the favour, just holler it will be there waiting,
Kind blessings Loopy x

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~