View Single Post
Old 14-09-2018, 07:41 PM
Knower
This building has drove me crazy when I try to work with it. This is what I could get from it I guess...

1. From previous post, I initially saw sort of a rolling hill countryside. I think I was picking up sort of a directional in route to the building. From this, it make me think its in America possibly somewhere like upstate New Yorkish..maybe or at least east America.

2. I didn’t really pick up a bad vibe really. I am assuming because it was used for more than one use. Was there a field behind the building that was either used for wheat or something like that? I saw workers clearing a field behind. That wasn’t that clear. I could have just been cleaning up the space behind the building that was overgrown.

3. I believe that the building is a house now and is still standing.

4. It assuming it had some damage to it at some point previously because of the change of brick on the left side that has a different door. I couldn’t pick up what happened to that area. I’ll try again later.

5. Lastly, Have you seen the movie Cider House Rules? I got a vibe similar to what the movie/book is about. Which orphanage/abortion house/unwed mothers..etc...or something like that which is crazy..I was kind of homing in on Cider House Rules that it reminded me of that movie for some reason...