Thread: Achieving calm
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2018, 02:14 AM
Experiencer
The sounds that have always worked best for me are birds chirping as well as the sound of water trickling lightly from a fountain. Summer is now coming to a close so I do agree with the others in here about using head phones to block out noises and just tell anyone around when you need your space and quiet time so as not to be disturbed. Another spiritual exercise I find helps was suggested to me by a shaman who is a friend of mine and the way it works is it is part verbal and part visual. What you do is put your hand on your heart and repeat 3-5 times "I am worthy of love from source, I am worhty of light from source, and I am worthy of protection from source" and while saying this feel it in your heart and believe firmly in what you are putting out there and saying to the universe. At the same time envision a beam a white light coming in through your crown and infusing you and then within this beam just above your head envision a rotating ball of light the size of a softball that is turning and pull it down inside yourself slowly. Envision it traveling through your head and past your throat chakra down your body and legs and arms, and back again. Envision this for a good 10 minutes. Then extend the white light outward like a bubble around your body. I was told if I practiced this faithfully each day that I would eventually feel the light travel through me. He was correct, after a few weeks of doing this I started to feel the rotating ball of light like warm honey traveling inside me with a very light electrical current when i would direct it to certain areas. I could actually feel it traveling through me. This can help too with clearing you.