View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 08:44 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
It might help if you understand that most people that can astral travel with any reliability (and clarity) are balanced enough as people to not invade people's privacy like this. It's not just that they wouldn't do it, the act would be at discord with themselves to a level that they couldn't do it.
No offense, but I hate when people say this. I have spent 3 months now searching all I can on astral projection because before this I have never heard of it and I can't count how many times I've read comments like that. I wholeheartedly agree that decent people are not doing that, but I am clearly not dealing with decent people at all. And that is the thing a lot of people don't understand. There are people like this. I know this will get me banned I don't even think I care honestly because I am so frustrated so I'm going to say it anyway, but I am dealing with ****ing ******s. They have no decency or morals. I did not do anything to any of them. This was random. And it's not just one person doing it, it's a group. Using this to stalk and bully. They are also claiming to have hexed me. Again, I did nothing. This is extra hard on me, because it's so random and hateful. I suffer from severe depression, anxiety and social anxiety. I don't go out (agoraphobic) and hate socializing with people. So how do you think it feels to have someone/people watching me? Then poking fun? They have been doing it for years unbeknownst to me. I am just now finding out. They are still doing it.