View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 02:28 AM
Knower

don't worry about going off-topic. I was the one who brought it up to begin it.

don't get me wrong, its merely how I feel about bullying. it's not that I don't understand the "wrong" in doing something as extreme as that. it's not something I would be capable of doing to another person either. However it's also how I feel towards something beating on the innocent, not just limited to bullying, but in relation to the spiritual realm also. i'm willing to take it "that far" just to protect what i care for. this is part of what I meant with being both "of the dark" and "of the light"

in the case of bullying. the bully is Also the victim. so in a way the bully is innocent too, a bully doesn't simply choose to become a bully. not to mention they most likely can't help themselves. Although i still don't find that as an excuse to bully someone.

However. in the rare event that you willingly decide to repeatedly inflict harm on someone who by all means doesn't deserve it, and has done nothing to you in order to deserve it. while knowing what effects the harm you cause have, yet decides to disregard their humanity, their opinions, emotions, or themselves as fellow humans or living beings. Then yes, I do think you deserve receiving it back tenfold. I guess, at the point in which you decide to disregard everything that makes you human.

as someone who has been a victim of bullying. I would choose death over having to experience something like that ever again. an experience like that is worse than death. and one should never experience something worse than death. to give someone a such experience, is worse than simply murdering them by your own hands. to be blunt, It's even worse than that of a demon is.