View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 03:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtBroadcaster
do people escape from karma based on how they view themselves? plus is their a righteous way to find out spiritually how people will pay the price for wrong doings like say "karma cam"?

Hi T.B.

I have spoken about karma quite a bit of late lol. So please forgive me If I just paste a few quotes that I resonate with.

My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand. ~Thich Nhat Hanh

According to the karma of past actions, one's destiny unfolds, even though everyone wants to be so lucky. ~Sri Guru Granth Sahib

Men are not punished for their sins, but by them. ~Elbert Hubbard

There are the waves and there is the wind, seen and unseen forces. Everyone has these same elements in their lives, the seen and unseen, karma and free will. ~Kuan Yin

Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don't even notice it. ~Sakyong Mipham

There is a destiny that makes us brothers: none goes his way alone,
All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.

~Edwin Markham

Belief in karma ought to make the life pure, strong, serene, and glad. Only our own deeds can hinder us; only our own will can fetter us. Once let men recognize this truth, and the hour of their liberation has struck. Nature cannot enslave the soul that by wisdom has gained power and uses both in love. ~Annie Besant

x daz x