View Single Post
Old 26-11-2017, 01:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Theo; Well again I tell you that isn't even HIS truth - it is a TWISTED truth given by a MAN with an agenda to dominate and control you !! But lets just examine it closely, perhaps we may unravel the original intent...

He speaks always of a mortal man BECOMING the Divine right here right now....So lets see..First - I will PROVE to you, this is all WRITTEN AFTER THE FACTS - and that is the very first deception here...Notice it says - any man who would follow me TAKE UP HIS CROSS - well look properly, understand, CHRIST IS STILL ALIVE HERE speaking to a crowd - He has NOT TAKEN UP ANY CROSS - none whatsoever - He has NOT yet been murdered - NOT yet been placed on ANY such cross and as yet,the cross symbol is WHOLLY IRRELEVANT and entirely premature here !!! A clear WARNING should be ringing in your mind - there is DECEPTION here !!

Christ hadn't yet died but he knew he soon would. That was why he came into the world in the first place. And the people he spoke to would have understood the significance of taking up one's cross. They were ruled by the Romans and had seen a lot of crucifixions. They knew that anyone condemned to death was required to carry his own cross to the place of execution.