View Single Post
Old 26-11-2017, 10:32 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

See now - that right there is the problem with this sub forum - and that right there is the problem with the indoctrinated religious Christian mind !!

White P; A DEBATE and a discussion - perfectly acceptable - needed - but - to speak of "defeat" lol shows me your real agenda for coming here - not to search for or debate a spiritual or universal truth at all - you search for religious domination and you post here solely to stamp that domination over us all - clinging blindly to false truths easily shown for the deceptions they are, but you, too closed minded to even look properly - you WANT it to be a competition - you WANT it to be confrontational - and so immediately you look to attack every word I post...Your loss, as I am ALL ABOUT TRUTH and ONLY truth and you religious types are in desperate need f some legitimate spiritual truth !!!!

So dear one - if you truly want to "defeat" my truth - well first, you are trying to actually defeat CHRIST truth , whilst at the same time professing to BE a "Christian" - ludicrous im sure you agree..lol.. Second, you will have to get around the HISTORICAL FACTS of how your religion and its famous bible ACTUALLY CAME ABOUT - for indeed we do have HISTORICAL FACTS that tell us beyond any doubt whatsoever, the TRUE origins of your religion and book - and those origins are ENTIRELY mortal, man made for POLITICAL purposes tjhat were fully stated BY THOSE whoactually MANUFACTURED your religion, they told us blatantly why they did it, and spiritual truth didn't enter into that event at all !!

If you truly want to "defeat" me then likewise you will have to explain the ORIGINAL GOSPELS written by the disciples directly as opposed to your bible version written by anonymous authors some four centuries later !! - You will need to explain, how the originals say things COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from your bible version -you will also have to explain WHY your religion FORBIDS them to you and of course why they MURDERED everybody who knew their truth with their never ending campaigns inquisitions and "holy wars"...

Oh nearly forgot - of course - you iwl also have to explain why your religious leaders MURDERED THE CHRIST - lest not forget that crucial point -they MURDERED HIM for the things He said - just as you would like t "murder" me here to silence me and have me go away - yes..?.. Exact same agenda dear one - you despise me for the truth I bring as it destroys your world -you would like to silence me to stop it...Same for my mate Christ - your religious leaders didn't like HIS TRUTH either, and so they indeed, murdered Him to silence His threat...didn't they..?...

Yes, Christ and I are in the same club so to speak - and it is the SAME TRUTH that we both speak and it is for this reason alone - TRUTH - that destroys your world and shows you the deception you have adopted and fully embraced as your own - it shows you that already you have FAILED (if you must speak of defeat) - you have already failed for you do not KNOW Christ at all...For this truth you despise me, just as your religious leaders despised Christ.... But look, its ok really - He already wanred me what to expect and simply tells me deliver the truth where needed let them (you all) deal with it as best they can...The parable of the sower comes to mind of course - you dear one, are the "stony ground" - seed of truth fell on you, but is unable to take root - but look - plenty others here are far more receptive - prepared ground ready to accept the seed of truth - so probably what I post is just not meant for your type after all..?...Not yet ready...Your loss...

Attack it all you will then - but truth is truth...Instead of attacking me - for a nice change - try to DEBATE the truth I bring - examine it - discredit it if you can do so LEGITIMATELY - but look - to simply say as I know already you will say - "its not bible I don't accept it" - is not debate at all - it is an agenda to DOMINATE and to stifle all else that disagrees, exact same tactic your religion uses - exactly why Christ DESPISED your religion and warned us to have no part of it at all !!! But sadly, you just don't listen when He speaks , do you..??.. so how about it ..?... CAN you explain all those things I mention, plus many many more that will come up as we examine all this..??..Look - I CAN !!! ALL O|F IT - every twist and turn and deception that took the universal spiritual truth from Christ, and how it became manipulated tool for dominance by the religion - honestly I can unravel it all back to its original truth - how and why this was done t you and its not even hard to follow - you just need to pry open that closed mind just a little - and let the Holy Ghost d the rest...try it - put the claws away, lower your horn and just examine the truth of it all - its vey liberating...