View Single Post
Old 27-12-2015, 10:57 AM
Master
Hello,

Listen to the children and our transition will be smoother.

Quote:
Changes in the Kids are First

A Human baby comes into the planet today, but what is going on today is different from when you were born. You're in a new place in space, the Sun is quiet, you have the nodes and the nulls feeding new information into the grids, and the paradigm of consciousness is different for them than it was for you. Their Genesis cells, the "how a Human works" cells, are changing.

Things will start working that are unusually different for standard Human nature. The intuitive self, the barrier between innate and consciousness, will start to improve. The barrier starts to become less. Be ready for children who have very accurate intuition about what's wrong with them. If they tell you something's wrong, take them to the doctor! Immediately. Don't tell them, "It's your imagination, honey", or, "It will be okay later; it's growing pains." Do you hear that? There are those listening to this right now who need to hear that, because their children are saying, "I feel funny; something’s wrong." Mothers who are used to raising children are also used to an old energy paradigm that has a certain health template. This is changing. The kids are starting to awaken to being intuitive about their own health. The bridge isn't built yet to innate, but it is closer with them and they're feeling something. Innate is talking to them for the first time. Listen: You didn't have it, but they do. Listen to them.

That channeled Kryon message is directed at the adults in our culture. That is those who have ears to hear with. The full message link is here:

"www.kryon.com/CHAN2015/k_channel15_minneapolis-15.html"

This shift is an on going generational reality humanity has never experienced before. In my view we are right on track and progressing nicely.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/