View Single Post
Old 22-05-2018, 12:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
rules are made by the rulers, and followed by the followers.

you have determined to leave nothing behind,
does that imply that you'll take nothing away?
(or perhaps the opposite?)
if your visitation provides for no meaningful
interaction, what purpose has been served?

Are you a politician? If not you should become one. You have the ability to use simplified statements and us them as a counter argument.

In the original post the question was raised, are there any half/part faes in here?
My point was, this is not possible, since we never become the human, we attach or connect to the human form and disconnect at the end of the human life, without leaving anything behind, in form of DNA or other physical material.
On a more personal level, whether I ever had a meaningful interaction matters very little to me. I did what I came to do and will leave when the time comes. A bit like a plumper, who comes to your house to fix the pipes, all that matters is if he fixes the pipes, not if you have a meaning full conversation with him. If you have, that would be a bonus.

In regards to rules, as you move on from her, you will find out or rediscover, there are hierarchies on every level of existence, and the form of hierarchy changes on every level, according to the level of consciousness.