View Single Post
Old 27-04-2018, 08:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
A very controversial subject matter to bring up - I know – that will stir up a lot of emotions, but once and for all, I would like to get to the bottom of this and hear sentiments from all sides and not just dance around this subject matter.

Very recently I watched a youtube interview with Rainbow Eagle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of2qP3Ji6do

Who - by Al Carroll has been declared to be a fraud?
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index...14135#msg14135

Who in turn has been declared to be a fraud?
https://lookingbackwoman.wordpress.c...mmaking-buddy/

Who in turn has been declared a fraud …….. and so on ……..
So where is the truth in all of this, I wonder?

And why are Europeans so fascinated by Native Americans?
Is it because of our long lost European tribal Aboriginality (i.e. invasions by Near Eastern agriculturalists and Indo-Europeans)?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbCar3aGadc

Or is it because of the Hollywood influence i.e. portrayal of Native Americans as the last true ‘Natives’ on Earth?
But how genuine is this portrayal?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNZBpn9asng

And why do people in general mix Native American Spirituality with Shamanism?
How true/right or wrong is this association?

I do not understand people.

Why this name calling and labeling the wannabees, the frauds, this association with shamanism, why this need to distinguish the true shamans, from the plastics, the frauds, the fakes the deceivers?

I truly do not mean to pick here at you, or at your post, at all in the way this may be perceived. I mean to address that I see this everywhere.

I can not state how I feel, or my faith, or the very path I have followed, and strived and yes have in my own way suffered for- for the very sake and lives of others. Without hearing all this.

I understand very well that your intent is not to harm at all. But this is everywhere.

Recently I have watched a youtube interview with rainbow eagle,

who was by al carrol

Who was also declared to be a fraud.

Presumably by someone else.

From this I gather rainbow eagle- I've never heard of them- random trivia- Was declared a fraud by al carrol - whom I've not heard of, whom was declared a fraud by someone else- I don't know whom.

From that I can't help but feel- Becky I heard from Tiffany that Joe said you stink, but I heard also from Amanda, that Tiffany has a reek about her herself, but Joe doesn't seem to think this way, but what does Joe know anyway? Of course he'll defend Tiffany tooth and nail anyway, he likes her you know, I know, Rachel told me so.

Truth be told. You asked where the truth in all the rampant fraud declarations is- My personal belief is, there truly isn't any.

Someone whomever declaring another a fraud does not make this so, this other being declared as such does not make it so.

These types of declarations are rude, disrespectful, petty, from all sides, in this type of very public eye, this public machine.

It is unnecessary judgment, bullying, name calling that is going on in our global society, that will continue to go on, and has been for quite a very long while.

In my view. Which essentially by the reactions to most here by me speaking, topic posting, and trying to help, being disagreed with much, thanked much for help I offered, and otherwise ignored- does not amount to much but a pot to urinate in.

I suppose?

If you must know about my background in Shamanism- and fraudulence.

And my literal genetics.

I am 33 percent Scottish in Blood. Descended. Born in Maine in the USA- West. Currently residing in my birth state I have never left.

I am also white- hear me? As a ghost. Pale.

I am also French Canadian. 25 percent. As well as an English mix I can't rightly remember this exactly, perhaps it is more than Scottish it very well could be. My Grandfather's family was Scottish, my Grandmother's- both of these on my father's side- English.

My mother's side is where French Canadian comes in- 25 percent.

Oh and my Native blood? How does any of this even matter?

3 percent. What little of it being a mix of Mikmaq and Abenaki. I have a general idea of the tribe what little I can find about my own ancestors. I am not too sure if what I have been told from family is the exact tribe. I do know Abenaki- which is more a class of peoples.

Tribe I have been told was, pequawket. If this is true whomever google is there listing as the last known pequawket probably isn't the last- last full blood. And full blood does NOT make anyone any better than anyone else. Or any more a Shaman than any other.

Yes as far as Shamanism goes and who is worthy of practicing. I really don't care who says what about what, or if I practice my white skin makes me a fraud. Or if I make a mistake in what Natives believe and mess something up as humans will do, prepare to be called a fraud.

I have dealt with many hardships, many of them bordering on the unbelievable.

I do not need anyone to tell me which Faith I love, which path I love, which path I have walked for many many years now. The work I have put into learning what little I know of it, the work to help others, to be at their service, to get messages through, to SAVE Lives.

I do not believe anyone deserves to be called a fraud for something they genuinely love. Even if they are, but it isn't hurting anyone in the end, and they may have good intentions at heart, and who knows perhaps have helped others upon the way.

I do not mean to sound as if I want nor intend to scold, I absolutely do not.

I am simply an empathetic creature and can be overwhelmed at times, by the thoughts and feelings of others- not specifically you yourself or what you have posted it.

And I am glad you brought the topic to light.

As far as truth goes, what I can offer is simply my perspective and my own personal truth, and it is I do not feel anyone should be called a fraud for what they believe in- if they truly believe it, if it causes others no malice, if it is intended for good, and if they love the path they Choose to walk.

It is a choice.

That is my perspective of my truth.

It is like any other's, mine alone. To walk.