View Single Post
Old 30-03-2018, 01:35 PM
Seeker

Thanks jerseyguy77 for your reply and links within.

Although I think we may be getting a little off-topic I believe much of this stuff could be relevant to some Spirit box users.

Your Swedenborg paper link to William Van Dusen makes fascinating reading and since he was writing from his own hands on knowledge of clairaudience sufferers, does seem worth the effort.

There is an established link between the susceptibility to hearing voices and early cannabis use, in schizophrenics and bipolar disorder sufferers:-
https://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/healthadvi.../cannabis.aspx and according to an article on the mind.org website (a UK mental health support group) hearing voices is a problem in between 5 and 28% of the population. There is the story of a sufferer named Katie on the site.

A question I have asked myself repeatedly since starting Spirit Box use is "who are these people, who are we listening to?" It seems from the Van Dusen paper that there are two types, the low type and a high type for want of a better designation but as the low type can lie about themselves, caveat emptor would seem to be the best approach!

As usual, lots to learn!

Chris