View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 02:20 PM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalKitty777
1) I do, at any rate. However, I do wonder if it would be very difficult or possible for the higher angels to incarnate, just because of how high-frequency they are. I do like to keep an open-mind, though.

2) My high school religion teacher definitely fit Doreen's description of an incarnated angel, but I honestly think that it depends on the soul's choices and that not all incarnated beings, angels or otherwise, look the same, if at all.

3) I think that incarnated angels are angels who choose to incarnate on Earth to help humanity or themselves [that is, to learn more, and grow spiritually] or both at once in some way.

Any type of angel is capable of incarnating as human. All they really need to do is lowering their frequency. Also angels don’t normally have their whole soul in the same place at the same time either so if anyone is incarnated it’s a piece of the angel not the whole thing. At least this is what I have found out. I don’t mind if others have different opinions.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon