View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 09:11 AM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Kittycatcacher

Also forgot to say with Doreen Virtue it is not incarnate angels are born blonde but rather certain angels dye their hair lighter shades and she states those who take to the seriphim type go darker, also she holds this is not a hard and fast rule, but still to me the whole concept of this sounds inane. I feel it leaves out a majority that serve to be helpful to others who do not do this.

Personally having been a person who has dyed my hair, I wouldn't really take to the idea of that often. Dying it just ruins it imo.

But to suggest that people who feel as IA's are lightening or darkening their hair or are people who tend to do this sounds simply absurd to me.

But, I digress.

I’m so sorry it took so long to respond, I have been so busy with my new puppy!

Anyways I completely agree that her idea of certain Angels dyeing their hair to match their rank sounds absurd. She may as well have said that they only clip their nails on the left side of their bodies or that they keep their teeth extremely white. It’s just random to me personally.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon