View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
1. Do IA's believe Arch-Angels, Seraphim, and Cherub can incarnate?

2. Do any believe what Doreen Virtue states about weight issues and certain looks IA's are supposed to have? Personally I find this kind of thinking on that exact issue pure folly. Inconceivable really- and box-like and like people are being fit into the author's molds.

3. What exactly is an Incarnated Angel, and in our own words please? I do not want to hear what author's on the subject think. I want to hear what you kind folk here think.

1) I do, at any rate. However, I do wonder if it would be very difficult or possible for the higher angels to incarnate, just because of how high-frequency they are. I do like to keep an open-mind, though.

2) My high school religion teacher definitely fit Doreen's description of an incarnated angel, but I honestly think that it depends on the soul's choices and that not all incarnated beings, angels or otherwise, look the same, if at all.

3) I think that incarnated angels are angels who choose to incarnate on Earth to help humanity or themselves [that is, to learn more, and grow spiritually] or both at once in some way.
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII