View Single Post
Old 14-08-2019, 11:43 AM
Ascender

Yes, I know exactly what this is without a shadow of a doubt...if you knew me, youd know I dont say something like this lightly.

It is kundalini or Holy Spirit energy moving through you. Unfortunately when energetic centers are blocked or in need of cleansing they manifest themselves as twitching or worse case a violent jerk or spasm. Consequently, when we are connecting our minds in a relaxed alpha state to oneness these manifestations tend to occur more often than in a more waking states.

I cant tell you how to necessarily how to fix this other than it takes time. Nearly 10 years after my awakening I will still get some occasional twitching in a new area that is opening up. For instance, the other day some heavy twitching in the back of my neck which was wonderful because I have had the energy flow blocked to my crown and it is very difficult to get flow there. I guess though I would recommend an eastern energetic practice like yoga or tai chi or qi gong. Even just stretching...also pay attention to a more natural pure diet and do your best to walk a middle path. Asceticism is also good imho but maybe others would disagree.

Best point of advice...dont let it scare you like I did early on after my awakening and save yourself a lot of trouble!