View Single Post
Old 26-09-2016, 03:04 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
How this correlates with this tf energy is that they have triggered in us a remembrance of who we are through the high energy of love, raising our awareness. Its all good and thrilling to encounter. You get to trust the use of your imagination as somehow there seems to be more substance to it than before. Dreams too
This is a very exciting notion to contemplate. I think that the jolt of "remembering who I am" through another person (a TF) sets off so much expansion in ourselves and the universe. It is no wonder this is a common trope in Hollywood films and on tv. It feels like cosmic "Big Bang." So it is no surprise that expanded imagination, inspiration, desire would be unleashed into the world.

Of the three words I listed, it seems to me "desire" must be one of the cosmic forces that is a big KEY to understanding alternate universes.

To me the flip side of "desire" is ... "unmet needs." Unmet needs are called "pain points" in design research.

The twin flame journey starts out with desire, pain points, unmet needs. These elements remind me of the teachings of Abraham Hicks who suggests that recognizing "what is not wanted" lauches a vibrational response "in the vortex" of what IS wanted. Maybe that is what gives birth to a new universe - one with our twin!

Then in the TF journey, in the original universe where we experience so much early pain, we continue to raise our frequency through detachment and surrender and ultimately self-love expands.

Perhaps this step of ascending into our highest vibration triggers the appearance of our bridge to our other universe where our desire (twin) has been manifesting and awaiting us. Then we teleport. Perhaps when our higher vibration is still shaky and not consistent, we get deja vu or powerful dreams with twins or others quick peeks into new parallel universes.

Then let's say ascension spawns new desires and these new desires spawn new universes and we teleport here because the original desire for reunion with the twin was surpassed or we took a detour with a new desire. So there still is the universe where we and twin co-exist, but instead we opt for a sentient experience in a non-twin-reunion reality for a while