View Single Post
Old 22-09-2016, 11:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
I notice, Emm, that I burn through karma and fulfill karmic contracts quickly. This man has actually ended up triggering something deep and very unpleasant in me (a karmic wound that multiple people have made me feel since parting with my twin.) Oof. It's always the same, immediate intense connection with men who are awakened, which makes me feel both attracted and afraid/uncomfortable, then triggers these feelings of loss of autonomy/powerlessness and obligation because their desire for me is strong and my frequency makes them feel their hearts/activates kundalini. So that's what is going on with me now. ❤️
Karma I believe is attracting whats in your vibration which in your case seems to be a meaningful relationship....the triggers I believe are your blocks, its an area where you need to find the belief that stops you from going forward, its resistance. Are you afraid of becoming dependant emotionally? I think youve come far enough now to stand in your own truth and still allow yourself the luxury of a partnership without compromising your own individuality. Its what attracts them to you in the first place. Thats just what comes across to me but if that doesnt ring true then be very conscious of what youre feeling and of memories that crop up when your with him...they can be very revealing about what you percieve to be true.

Looking forward to see how this goes