View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 12:00 PM
Master

I appreciate the font help! I really really do, and I will use your suggestions going forward. However, as I was getting this information (Ichannel with my eyes closed, but every once in a while I open my eyes to makesure my fingers are on the correct keys) this font popped up and changed thecolor and size. Now, I did not take myfingers off the keyboard and go up and get this, it is actually under Heading 1on my version of Word, and I did not ask for a Header, and I thought, well ,when they are done, I will go back and fix it. And when they were done, part of it was typed in this Header and I didtry to go back and fix it and there was not only no fixing it, they then turnedlarge sections into this font (not kidding). Sometimes, a few times, when I have channeled, they will capitalizea whole sentence and then go back tonormal in the next sentence, without me ever noticing they did that. I can’t explain it, this is what they wanted,and when I realized why it wasn’t fixing, and in the fixing, it was changing itin unimaginable ways that would have been unreadable, I gave up and let themhave this font and size. I know itsounds crazy, but I am embracing the craziness of my life and letting them havetheir say. So, aren’t you sorry you asked??? Oh, and don't even get me started on why the words run together - they obviously like it that way, because I have tried, with great effort and time, to change it back when I copy and paste from Word, and when I hit post, my spaces disappear. So, I have learned to live with it.