View Single Post
Old 19-05-2018, 05:43 PM
Guide

I realize that some of us are a tad bit overwhelming, especially to a newcomer....who is looking for something. But we are on a spiritual board...amd many of us have had spiritual experiences that we want to share, and hopefully give some hope and a different perception on. Not everybody is ready or wants to hear it. I still have compassion and understanding for others and their experiences of where they are spiritually. I apologize if I said too much, Jade. I just wanted you to see that death isn't the end...although logically amd practically, it seems that way. It's really not...and we are not limited to what we see, or think....we can and are much more than what we see. If we can open up, much more can and will be revealed through our desire and ability to see much more than what is physically presented in front of us.

Life and death are revolving doors with many passages....and many, many emotions that open up more doors.

I see that you have not been back, perhaps expecting to see some alpha shark behavior or attacking defensive behavior. but that is not my intention or desire to defend myself, nor attack. You are allowed like any of us to share and write about your grief, hurt, happiness, hopes, ect here. Just take with you what you are ready for, and let go at this time...what you aren't. And that really is my advice to all...it's what I would do, as well.