Thread: Reality
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 09:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
This pretty much describes what it is to be a spiritual being. The spirit part creates and maintains the environment (and physical body) in which the incarnation happens. This is shared by many beings. Note: all of manifest reality is created and maintained by sentient (spirit like) creatures.

The body has a brain and mind that creates its own version of reality loosely based on what the senses tell it. The brain is also fairly capable of ignoring the created reality created by the spiritual beings. This is a personal 'illusion' (AKA Maya). The more 'awake' a person is, the less of this type of constructed reality there is.

There is communication both ways between the spiritual and physical. So, what you 'think' contributes greatly to the personal reality and a bit to the shared reality.

Hi wstein,

What you present I relate to in the sense that the more I become aware of things and others, the more it alters and changes what and how I think.
This in turn influences my perception of "reality".

Yes, find it to be a two way street. In a personal way influenced by what others think and spirit brings and I seem to influence how these relationships play out ( although in a small way). They do seem to interact.

Thank you for your insight/thoughts