Thread: Reality
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 08:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Everything that happens is cause and effect but unless we recognise what is happening through our mind/thoughts it's not our reality but is the reality of the perceiver.

You experienced an earthquake (scary), you knew it was an earthquake because your mind labeled it as so, it became your reality, to others who where not in the same place as you and didn't experience it or label it as so then of course it did happen but not as their own reality.

What you presents brings to me some further thoughts.

Can agree there is a cause and effect. These influence how I or another may respond and/or react to what is or has happened.

On an individual basis can also relate that through how I interpret things can influence my reality or believing that such and such is real. Yes, it does seem to get filtered (so to speak) through the mind, creating a perception with in. As I relate to it.

Ones experience(s) is not the same as another's. May share similar events, but each individual seem to have his/her own take on it, creating what seems individual realities.

The part that has me curious at times is how these individual realities interlink.
As well as the realities and influences of what occurs in nature and Spirit. Which all seems to influence each other in a way.

Can relate if not aware of it, will it be with in my own perceived reality? Most likely not. At Least, to the extent I most likely won't know or notice it. But once aware of it being, whether directly or indirectly, then these events, movements, energy, and such enter my perception/view. So, then expands how things connect and may influence one another.

Which expands my reality and what may be so and what is at present.

Thank you for your insight/thoughts.