View Single Post
Old 22-12-2017, 08:09 PM
Experiencer

Also, I just wanted to add.. Even Jesus heard disturbing thoughts..

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Voices telling him to go ahead and commit suicide.. But he didn't pay it no mind. Do you know in your heart that you are a good person? I don't care what the Voices say.. What do you think of yourself? Are you Kind? Friendly, and care for people? Do you do bad things? Do you steal, pester people, Murder?

This Satan Character wants a few things from you.. He wants to steal your peace, He wants to Kill your hope, and he wants to Destroy good livelihood.

Just because you can hear Satan either in your thoughts or audibly does not make you anything that they are trying to make you think. Think of it this way.. If a stranger came up to you and started saying things to you like "Go Harm such and such a person." is that really going to make you go and do it? Some stranger says that to you.. You would probably think he is strange and walk on. This is what you should do.. When this Satan character come up to you think to yourself about how whatever he is saying to you is not true, weird, out of your character, Harmful.. whatever.. if it isn't true in your heart. Acknowledge it as a falsehood.. "You are Lying to me", "You are trying to steal my peace, Kill my Joy, Destroy my Happiness and I will not have anymore." Then watch this "voice" pass by like a stranger walking by. Don't try to fight it just state your position and let it pass. Having voices like these doesn't make you a bad person so don't ever think that. Even Jesus had voices telling him to do Evil things.. The thing is to not entertain it.. Entertaining it is believing and or accepting what this voice is saying to you is true. Don't accept it.. It's trying to steal your Peace.. Dont let it steal your peace anymore.. Let these thoughts just pass away on their own without fighting them or pushing them or fearing them just see them for a short time and then let them go.

Last edited by Tirisilex : 22-12-2017 at 10:17 PM.