View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 02:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
It's never negative, the negative rarely or never seems to come up. Just seems odd to me that there is never anything that we might consider neutral or dark. and I find it improbable that all entities are light.

Shivatar, you are right, it is improbable that all entities are light, at least I can confirm from my own personal experience. However, my channeled message are definitely NOT similar. About 70% of my channelings (which you can see on YouTube) are negative / dark, ranging from gods, goddesses, angels, demons, priests and priestesses, shamans, magicians, witches, vampires, extraterrestrials, dark animal spirit guides, and historical people, all ranging from Zeus, Thoth, Chronos, Lilith, Quetzalcoatl, Lucifer, Thor, Genghis Khan, Praying Mantis, and crazy unbelievable things that you probably can't imagine, etc. And, what's interesting is that many of these beings in my channelings are accompanied with lost or forgotten ancient languages, which I don't speak! Many times I am automatic writing, other times speaking in tongues. And these negative beings are intense and full of profound emotions, probably not what most of you would suspect from your limited 3rd dimensional consciousness.

Not all entities are light. Not all darkness is evil. Sometimes darkness is just another form of energy. I personally find it boring and uninteresting when I watch other people channel, because they are always so calm, emotionless, light and fluffy, but that does not represent all spirits! That does not represent all reality! Duality is made of opposites. You can't have light without dark. Some of these beings are terrifying and may scare the hell out of most of you. But quite frankly, you have the free will to explore whatever shade of Light or Darkness you want to. What is your Will? What do you resonate with? We are all divine sacred beings, we are all on our own path, so you choose...

Thayvian
Spiritual Magickal on YouTube