View Single Post
Old 21-01-2014, 12:15 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
Yes, you are right. We don't have a form, because we choose it, as well as we can choose what others see and of that others can choose what they want to see.

As to the OP' s initial thoughts, my question would be as to why it matters so much. It's just one form of the infinite self we are, and we can come back to it or change it. Sticking to one for a fear of losing it is an attachment, which limits us. Of course, this isn't a bad thing at all but I'm just curious as to why we would want to limit ourselves when we have infinite potential, although this can be quite fun sometimes like playing in a puddle if that is based out of choice rather than fear. Because then we can get up and go to some other puddle and play in that one two, because we don't have to worry about the puddles drying up because we are actually in an ocean playing with a drop of water.

I look at it as said features being apart of me. I know the body is basically being rented per se, but as one gets used to something, as one becomes fond, you don't want to separate from whatever that may be, if this makes any sense.