View Single Post
Old 15-01-2014, 06:19 AM
Master
It is my belief (knowing) that when we pass from the physical life we become energy form again.....if we reincarnate again into the human form, we will be new....our energy form is from the Source and it is an intelligent energy......don't be concerned about your 'now' appearance, it is only for this lifetime....let go of the notion of passing into the same form as you are now...each human incarnation is for the growth of your soul (knowledge) and each form taken is specifically chosen for the life your soul wishes to live in that form......remember the 'body' is but a vehicle in which your soul experiences a certain lifetime......your soul may choose a completely different experience next time, which im fairly certain it will......unless of course it chooses not to reincarnate again on this planet, or it chooses another place and time.....or it chooses not to do it again......but im really thinking that it will want to experience as much as it can in another type of life.......that thought may scare you in your present flesh and blood form, but your spirit/soul is fearless, because it knows that incarnating is but a short experience and valuable for its knowledge......many blessing to you