View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Apex Vega

Sparrow:
Those in spirit who are the ones who engage themselves in ‘doing things’ are the very same who walk the Earth today. The indication that you are here, now, in human form, reveals your soul aspiration has something very specific in mind for itself. For it is in truth that I say, with ease of confidence, that no spirit ever even needs to have a physical life incarnation to learn and develop consciousness.

Yes, and that aspiration may be that of total liberation from all cycles of life, which is subject to change. Even the spirit realm is subject to change, and (i am going to use the D word now) death. Which is the cessation of one state, into another.
But, since the lifespan is so great in the state of spirit, they may believe that they are in some way immortal, in their current state. But one is subject to change, even in the highest realms. But this may be harder to acknowledge in another state than that of a humans. So a spirit may choose to incarnate as a human over and over again, untill it reaches the aspiration of total liberation. Which is easier to attain through the human experience.

Now, you said that a soul doesnt have to live a physical life, but can tap into the records, borrow a life and re-live its experiences. But isnt that just experiencing someone elses choices? It is not your own. Like watching a movie, you can get lost in the film, but in the end its not really you. And thats why there are those that actually do incarnate too.

Since there is a replication of everything in the spirit world from the physical one, there is really no need to endure such a digestion of pain and suffering within physical state.

So, why do they endure all this pain and suffering, if there in actuality was no need? Except for the notion that a human incarnation is more favourable from the perspective of total liberation. Is it because some feel there is not enough experiences to pick and choose from, or do some incarnate here out of ignorance?

On returning to the concept of losing your soul and spirit into a state of one-ness with everything, how could you achieve such a state when you have yet to acknowledge all of what exists?,

Let me re-phrase, this part must have been a a source of misinterpretation. I mean the liberation from Change, birth and death. Which is present also in spirit world.

and also to experience and understand it from a personal perspective?

No, Total Liberation. Which includes all personality.

You cannot become one with something you have no concept or experience of, that is why you are having a 1:1 perceptual journey, or if you like, an individualized journey to attain this understanding of what you are a part of. Then and only then would you have a more complete awareness of what you are connected to on a more profound intimate level. So as your journey unfolds in the direction you aspire it to take, you become more and more connected to all that is, which is in a state of expansion all the time, and you become a fuller more complete being. When you then meditate upon all that you have aspired to connect to and be a part of, your experience of God is thus altered and transcended to something more divine and incredible each time. So in this way, your connection to, understanding of, and experience within what God is, is an unfolding continuum of joy and fulfilment, not just a pointless inactive empty void of consciousness.

This is a description of becoming more and more god-like. Which is all good.
Though I do not see total liberation as pointless, that is my view.

Now, I hope I have cleared up the misunderstanding which i take full responsibility for.