View Single Post
Old 16-03-2018, 06:45 PM
Seeker

other forms of chakra therapy you might use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
It is more a question of being in balance or not, rather than about being open or not. The more in balance you can be with having you energy open, then that is perfect; because having an open energy simply means broadcasting yourself. Can you be too much you? Not really. Can you be too much out of balance, and thus in disagreement with what you broadcast? Maybe. Also, in my tantra, what is known as the chakras are simply wisdoms of your body. If you feel a danger in being too wise... then do not open up that treasure chest some call chakras

Super late response. But thank you. I really wish there was some sure fire way to test the imbalance of ones Chakras.

Do you put any stock into color therapy? as in your Root Chakra needs help, so you drink water that has been in a red glass bottle for a while, or even when I soak in a therapy tub that has colored lights, soaking in red colored water, like that?

Also wondering about visual aids, yantras I believe they're are called?

Above my bed and perfectly aligned with where my Chakras are supposedly located I have all 7 Chakras that I drew myself, posted on my ceiling. I am clueless how to post a pic I took of them to give an idea of what I'm saying.....

...but I would meditate on the idea that each Chakra as it faces down and syncs up with me, acts as a conduit for the universal energy or "magic" in the ether. And directs it into the proper Chakra, opening it and affecting it in a good or bad way. This is where the first fear of "overdoing it" with Chakra therapy was formed. Cause if it works and I fall asleep to an 8 hour Chakra opening meditation, maybe I'm leaving the door open for some negative energies?

I don't know, regardless there is something calming about them but what does that prove?

I guess we give power to the things we choose to believe, or the things that resonate with us.

Anyways know you're just one person and we all have our own beliefs and disbelief's but still I'm curious to learn as many different perspectives as I can. And maybe we can rekindle this thread.