View Single Post
Old 23-02-2018, 04:45 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Shivani Devi--As Nikola Tesla said, the numbers 3, 6 and 9 are the keys to the Universe.

Alledged to have stated.

Quote:
Now take every third number in that sequence...add the two numbers together...you get 3,6 & 9 - repeating into infinity.

?

Quote:
Have a look at my avatar please...it is called the Sri Yantra. It is a series of interlocking hexagrams, forming the 36 Tattvas - the elements of all material existence...and, of course, 3+6 = 9

There exist 18 kinds of quark and 18 anti-quarks.

This next link shows 6 great circle planes and they have 36 edges/chords.

There are few other polyhedra that have some 36 apsects, chords, vertexes or surface polygons. Cant recall them now.

Quote:
This is something that only you and I will ever understand on here and it's called Tetryonic Geometry:

You page says atoms are not spherical and that is not exactly/specifically true.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...hape-of-atoms/

..."Correspondingly, the shape of the orbital changed from spherical { O } to barbell { >< }, as theory predicts. The group also observed electrons switching spontaneously from one state to another—for reasons that are unclear, Mikhailovskij says—and stranger shapes that may result from the presence of impurities, in the form of other atoms such as hydrogen."...

Quote:
It is all about the sephirothic and tetryonic quantum emanations of the cosmic 6 Hexa and it's expressions through and into the 11th dimension.

There is only evidence of three spatial{ XYZ or as abc } dimensions plus time { t }.

I have no idea what you going about when you start talking dimensions other than those 3 and time.

Micho Kaku explains hyper-dimensionality ---only mathematical--- in his book Hyper-space. Spatial dimensions beyond 3 are inside of the three and if existed as any reality/time they are just ultra-micro phenomena with the XYZ.

I dont think you really understand what a dimension is. All dimension is based on XYZ aka abc ergo if you read Hyperspace, you will begin to grasp that teh first dimension beyond abc is d and it is the volumetric diagonal of a cube wherein that diagonal is at 45 degrees ---not 90--- to XY and Z.

Ergo you use of word dimension is not well defined as conventionally applied to space via XYZ ak abc.

Ergo your use of the word dimension makes no sense to me.

I have to see a rational logical common sense pathways to follow that begins with XYZ or abc and I dont see that with your presentation.

My pathways of rational, logical common sense are based on the above and mores the specifically to
1} 3fold tetrahedron,

2} 4-foldcubo-octahedron,

3} 5-fold icosaheron polyhedra, and my symmetrical vs asymmetrical geo-geomerical trajectory that defines a torus and has two invaginations;

1} at peak of positive curvature (>, and

2} at peak of negative curvature <).

(><)(><) is bisection of stated torus defined by a single trajectory state above and stems from my exploration of prime numbers on four line levels that is similar to Arthur Youngs approach but slight differrent and that made all the differrence to my conclusions.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman