View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 07:40 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by June16
I tried that. I saw a shadow person for a few seconds but I couldn't hear them clearly.

I asked a professional Medium she said it's rare to see spirit and when you see them it's for a few seconds unless a Physical Medium manifests them with ectoplasm and she said all Mediums get short messages or clues, an image a word but not full on conversation. I don't know what to believe

Definitely do not believe the part about "She said all Mediums get short message or clues, an images a word but not full on conversation." Many times the medium does get such short bits of information, but not ALL the time. Anyone who uses the words "all, always, never, everyone" are highly suspect. No person can speak for or judge the experiences of every single person in the world lol.

I've had a few full-on conversations with spirit. It isn't that common for me, but it has happened. I know of other mediums who have also had conversations. It isn't any measure of the medium or their ability though. Mediums and spirits do what they can with the links they get.