View Single Post
Old 15-08-2020, 09:41 AM
Master
All of us have different healing techniques & modalities, conscious and unconscious, which we use so it can be hard to differentiate what did what, however I think EFT is one of those rare things that definitely has an effect and impact..

So for myself, while I engage in other self healing activities, I think EFT has made a gigantic difference in my adaptability and ability to stay real and well most of the time..

It's helped me a lot dealing with some personal issues which I don't really want to go into detail cuz it's complicated and messy, but I will say three terrible things happened to me (at least) and aside from one thing, which is my daughter being kept from me from 3 weeks shy of her second birthday til now she'll be three on 3 months.. It's evil and boggling how it could happen but my ex-fiance and his mom & step-dad used the law and courts deceptively.. and I became homeless November 13th but it was seriously one of the absolute best things to happen to me, becoming homeless but I've been frozen and afire when it comes to missing my daughter.. It's too complicated but anyways court is on the 24th so I could really use some EFT now and will be more inspired to do it after I knew I just had to visit the forum at 4am now lol..

Anyway, doing EFT helped me Immensely with dealing with my ex from the beginning, and seemed to alight some miracles.. and it kept me almost sane when dealing with my ex and his mom who was my best friend one day and stealing my baby the next.. Very ridiculous tragic story but I know I stay with love and truth so hopefully there's a way.. EFT has done much more for me of course as I've used it for years. I've gotten to the nitty gritty of a lot of issues.. It's just like it detangles and dispels, transmutes and transforms.. clears away and untangles cobwebs of nonsense tying you up