View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 05:26 AM
Knower

To the OP -- I don't mind paying someone for their spiritual knowledge, if they're not faking it. And for the teachers to survive they have to pay bills, and I don't mind paying them for their time and skills.

Some classes didn't seem worth it (just my opinion), but I've always learned something useful from them. Some classes blow my mind and am incredibly grateful for being near spiritual teachers who are so gifted and advanced.

Around the Washington DC area, the going rate is around 100 to 150 dollars per day (sometimes a bit higher or lower). Anything higher than that and I'm VERY skeptical and wonder why the price is so high.

I like being on my own spiritually, but also like taking classes once in a while, because if I run into glitches (especially scary ones), there's usually a teacher or classmate, who I can call for help. And that's been so incredibly helpful. Sometimes I won't find an answer for a while, then suddenly, a call out-of-the-blue from someone gives a bingo and you have a quantum leap in your skills.

Just my two cents worth.